Promote the physical, psychological and social development of the child respecting their emotional maturity. Encourage the use of reasoning through recreational activities that value the student’s self-esteem.
• Sphincter control , gradually and with great patience and stimulus / encouragement on the part of the teacher.
• Oral Hygiene puts the meals on, stimulating and encouraging to use the brush.
• Feed yourself, with the help of the teacher, gradually children learn to take the spoon alone to the mouth.
• Introduction of solid foods, where children should gradually feed themselves, such as older children, by taking out soup and fruit.
• Stimulation of the body itself, identifying and naming the parts of the body. You can use music and play with washing the doll. In the bath also the body is named.
• Garatuja: Blank sheets where the child can paint with crayons, crayons and / or gouache (taking care not to bring them to the mouth and eyes).
• Fitting exercises, always encouraging the child to hit. At first the teacher should help the child, until he can associate the shape with the hole.
• Ball games on wheels, promoting social integration, where the child should throw it to the friend, saying the name (or said by the teacher).
• Work with clay and clay, allowing them to handle a lot.
• Incentive and speech development, where the teacher should talk and stimulate so that the child can manifest what he wants, not allowing it to be manifested only by gestures.
• Encourage and allow the child’s speech in all possible activities by speaking correctly with the child. Show the child the convenience of speaking in a low voice, working with the child to know how to listen.
• Presentation of colors.
• Works with gestual songs, cantigas of roda and dance, stimulating parts of the body.
• Short story tales.
• Free motor coordination, such as ripping paper, playing clay , etc.
• Imitation toys for adults, such as brushing doll’s teeth, making food, Shopping, bathing dolls, etc.
• Explore the school environment, showing trees, birds, playground, etc.
• The use of the daily playground , because at this age the child has enough energy and great difficulty concentrating, so all activitiesshould be short and with enough encouragement / encouragement on the part of the teacher.
• Imposition of limits and good manners, saying “no” to the child, every time he endangers himself, his colleagues, aunts and the school environment.
• Simple traces: Motor Coordination.
1. Develop clean habits: ask to go to the bathroom, wash your hands, clean your nose, etc.
2. Get used to using social cliches . Example: Please, thank you, excuse me, etc.
3. Allow the child to be independent .
4. Let her explore objects and toys to the fullest .
5. Have the child play with others in the group.
6. Make sure the child does not fixate on a single colleague.
7. Keep her busy.
8. Lead the child to participate in group activities .
► CHARACTERISTICS :
Approximately between 2 and 3 years.
• Egocentrism .
• Discoveries: touch , movements, shapes, people, textures, sound reproduction, walking, communication, etc.
• Motor Coordination: open, close, stack, fit, pull, push, etc.
• Jokes about sensory-motor education (feel / perform).
• Exploration, singing, questions and answers, hiding.